Friday, August 14, 2009

Arrrrrrrrrgggghhh!!! I'm paying too much to own a cell phone!!!!


My cell phone bill for the upcoming month has not been paid and somehow, I think I may not be able to make that payment on time, so all friends, family and business partners note: When you call me and you get the message "The subscriber is not receiving calls at this time," Plleeeeeaaaaseeee bear with me. I pay $65 a month on my phone bill and though I think the price is ridiculous, others pay even more so I can't complain. But really, is it not a shame that we who live in the United States pay about five times what some people living in Europe pay for their cell phone service? I think it really is so sad!!!! it is reported that Americans pay about five times what people in the Netherlands, Sweden and some other parts of Europe pay. Read Article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment